- Enrollment is open to any accredited K-12 public, private or parochial school. Schools must have a 501(c)(3) or 509 (a)(1) tax-exempt status.
- ALL CAPS SUBMITTED NEED TO BE CLEAN AND SANITARY. LAND O LAKES® Milk reserves the right to reject a cap submission if they arrive in an unsanitary manner.
- The LAND O LAKES® Milk Save Five For Schools® Program has been extended through 8/31/13. LAND O LAKES® Milk reserves the right to extend the program beyond 8/31/13.
- Schools must submit an Enrollment Form to participate in the program. To download the form, click the Enrollment Info button on the left or click here. Your school does not need to enroll each year.
- All caps must be shipped to LAND O LAKES® Milk per the directions on the Redemption Form.
- A completed Redemption Form must be included with the caps. To download the form, click the Enrollment Info button on the left or click here.
- All costs related to submitting caps are the responsibility of the sender.
- Minimum cap redemption is 2,000 caps. Should your school be unable to meet this minimum, we will allow redemptions of 1,000 caps or more once per year.
- The maximum payout is $10,000 per school per year.
- Please allow four to six weeks to receive a check.
- All checks will be made payable to the school.
- All caps submitted must have a LAND O LAKES® Milk Save Five For Schools® Program sticker affixed to them. Credit will not be given for any stickers that have been removed from the cap.
- LAND O LAKES® Milk is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages of milk caps
- LAND O LAKES® Milk reserves the right to modify the rules of this program at any time.
Disclaimer: The Save Five For Schools® Program is currently available only to schools in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri. Please check our web site in the future for possible expansion of our program.